Scenario instructions Edit
Starting conditions Edit
- Starting Age: Dark Age
- Starting resources: None
- Population limit: 75
- Starting units:
- 1 Militia
- Gaia units:
- Follow the instructions to reach the Scottish village.
- You can scroll to view more of the map by moving your mouse to the sides of the screen. For example, move your mouse to the very bottom of the screen to scroll down.
- Player (Celts): The player starts with one Militia in the center of the map.
- English (Britons): The English are the only opponent. They attack the player's village with three Militia at the very end of the scenario. They are easily defeated.
The player starts with one Militia, and walks him from flag to flag. Reaching the third flag requires entering the black, unexplored area. At the fourth flag, the player gets two more Militia as well as a Knight. When the player reaches the fourth flag, an English Outpost appears. Destroy it and follow the road to reach the village. Once there, it falls in the player's possession. Almost immediately, three English Militia come to attack the player's village. Once they are defeated, the scenario is won.
- Although the player is in the Dark Age, the Gaia village is Feudal Age. The player cannot create Villagers from the Town Center (though cheats still work).
- To the northwest of the village, as with most other scenarios in this campaign, there is an English Militia in the woods, but he cannot be reached, due to the player being unable to create Villagers. This is to prevent the English from being defeated prematurely.
- In the east of the map, outside the wood in the unreachable area, the word 'ES' is written in the grass, which is probably an homage to Ensemble Studios.
- The own Militia start with +1/+2 armor, a combination that normally can never be reached by the Celts.
- Throughout the game, the speed cannot be changed.