|“||Mapuche guerrilla techniques make your hand infantry even more deadly against buildings.||”|
Mapuche Tactics is a technology in Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs that can be researched at a Trading Post built on a Mapuche settlement. Once researched, it increases the siege attack of melee infantry by 50%.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Mapuche Tactics is strong for any civilization, however it is especially powerful for:
- The Russians, especially when combined with Ransack.
- The Japanese, boosting their basic Samurai anti-building attack to 100 (122 with Onin War) and Ashigaru Musketeers to 31 (38 with Onin War).
- The Aztecs, because they do not have cavalry and artillery, and combined with Scorched Earth, the total siege damage inflicted by Jaguar Prowl Knights becomes 72, without unit upgrades.
- The Germans, combined with Solingen Steel, the total damage inflicted by Doppelsoldner is increased to 120, without unit upgrades.
- The Sioux, because they have the Fire Dance, their infantry will become potent building destroyers.