Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Mapuche warrior with a large two-handed club.||”|
|Mapuche Warrior Societies||200 wood,
|Upgrades Mapuche Ironwood Clubmen to Elite (+25% hit points and attack)|
|Champion Mapuche||400 wood,
|Upgrades Mapuche Ironwood Clubmen to Champion (+40% hit points and attack; requires Mapuche Warrior Societies)|
| Legendary Native Warriors
|Upgrades native warriors to Legendary/Exalted (+50% hit points and attack)|
- The Legendary Native Warriors improvement is available in the Capitol for European civilizations and in the Town Center for Native American and Asian (as Exalted Natives) civilizations.
|Unit strengths and weaknesses|
|Strong vs.||Cavalry, Shock Infantry, buildings|
|Weak vs.||Skirmishers, archers, artillery|
|Hit points|| Infantry Breastplate (+10%)|
Thin Red Line (+20%, British only)
Corselet (+25%, Spanish only)
|Attack||Mapuche Tactics (+50% siege attack)|
|Speed|| Military Drummers (+10%)|
Tilly's Discipline (+20%, Germans only)
Quechuan Mountaineering (+20%)
|Sight||Town Watch (+2)|
|Creation speed|| Standing Army (-25%)|
Quechuan Diet (-25%)
|Penalties|| Thin Red Line (-25% speed, British only)|
Tilly's Discipline (+10% cost, Germans only)
Corselet (-15% speed, Spanish only)
Home City Cards
|Click for a list of Home City Cards related to the Mapuche Ironwood Clubman|
Green: TEAM Shipment that is sent to each player in a team
- The Mapuche Ironwood Clubman has 165 hit points, 10% melee resistance, a speed of 5.0, costs 85 food and 15 wood, gives 10 experience when trained or killed, trains in 20 seconds, has a train limit of 15, has 12 melee damage and 30 siege damage, a x2.0 multiplier vs cavalry, and a x1.5 multiplier vs shock infantry.
- The Mapuche Ironwood Clubman has 200 hit points, 20% melee resistance, a speed of 4.75, costs 100 food and 65 wood, gives 16 experience when trained or killed, trains in 35 seconds, has a train limit of 8, has 18 melee damage and 26 siege damage, a x.5 multiplier vs cavalry, a x1.75 multiplier vs shock infantry, and 2 range.
- Main article: Mapuche#In-game_dialogue
- The Mapuche Ironwood Clubman is one of several anti-cavalry units in the Age of Empires series to use a club, the others being the Maceman, the Nootka Clubman, the Nootka War Chief, and the Yamabushi from Age of Empires III, as well as the Katapeltes from Age of Mythology.
|“||The relative stability the Mapuche lived in for centuries was shattered by the encroach of the Spanish during the sixteenth century. The Spanish thought they could easily conquer the Mapuche and their lands. They were mistaken.|
The Mapuche were fierce warriors, and consistently battled back the Spanish. After more than a century of warfare, the Spanish admitted defeat and signed a treaty granting the Mapuche rights to their own lands.
The Mapuche lived in wooden huts with thatched roofs called rukas. Hunting, gathering, and small farm plots where they cultivated crops such as potatoes provided most of their food. They typically lived in small, widespread communities oriented around family units. After the Spanish invasion, however, the Mapuche began to band together for protection in larger groups.