Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Llama Caravan is the Caravan unit of the Atlanteans in Age of Mythology. Like all Caravan units, the Llama Caravan travels back and forth between a player's Market and Town Center or an ally's Town Center, generating gold for the player.
God bonuses and upgrades
- Gaia reduces the food cost by 20% and increases the HP by 25%.
- Coinage: Increases the movement speed by 20%.
- Channels (Gaia): With Patch 2.7, Channels also increases the speed of Caravans.
- The idea of Llamas being the Atlantean Caravan is probably based on theories that the Native Americans (such as the Aztecs and Incas) were the descendants of Atlantean Colonists in South America.
- The Incan Empire often used Llamas as beasts of burden.
|Donkey Caravan • Camel Caravan • Ox Caravan • Llama Caravan • Yak Caravan|