|“||The Circle has assembled in the Ossuary, their stronghold in Cuba. Will Amelia and Kanyenke be able to stop Beaumont, or will the Circle win at last?||”|
Players[edit | edit source]
- Amelia Black (United States) - The player starts at sea with two Caravels and a Fluyt containing Amelia Black, Kanyenke, 8 Barbary Corsairs, and 4 Highlanders.
Allied/Neutral[edit | edit source]
- Havana (Spanish) - An ally after having taken Amelia to the center of her city. He will then begin to create an army of Pikemen, Rodeleros, and artillery to attack the enemy's main base. As the game progresses, they will give the player 300 resources of each type.
- United States (United States) - This player does not have a purpose in the scenario since it does not appear and perhaps is a placeholder.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- The Circle (The Circle) - The main enemy of this scenario, is surrounded by defensive walls, four fixed guns and several improved outposts. A group of Boneguards and Beaumont himself will be protecting the Ossuary. When the player allies with Havana, the enemy attacks mainly with Boneguard Swordsmen, Musketeers, Skirmishers, and a lot of artillery.
- The Circle (Circle of Ossus) - This enemy only has inactive units made up of Boneguards, a White Wolf, and a White Jaguar scattered across the map when the player's units land, and Boneguard Musketeers on the small island along with the native Trading Post.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Primary objectives[edit | edit source]
- Bring Amelia to Havana's Town Center.
- Survive until US Navy arrives.
- Destroy the Ossuary Shore Guns and Temple.
Secondary Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Ally with the Carib Native Americans. (2,000 xp)
- Destroy the Circle's navy. (2,000 xp)
- Advance to the Imperial Age. (4,000 xp)
Treasures[edit | edit source]
There are 5 treasures on the main island, all are guarded except two.
- Cacti covered with cochineal worth 40 coin. Guarded by 1 Jaguar.
- A carob plant worth 75 food.
- The cuirass of El Pollo Guapo, wich increases Explorer or Hero hitpoints by 100%. Guarded by 8 Outlaw Riflemen.
- Two Settlers held prisoner by the British. Guarded by 4 Outlaw Musketeers.
- A den of muskrats worth 20 coin.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
|This page or section may need to be cleaned up to reach a higher standard of quality.
Acting on information from Kanyenke, Amelia Black lands near the Ossuary, the Boneguard's main stronghold, and ends up overrunning the Ossuary and killing Beaumont. At first, you start at the bottom of the map with 3 boats. Don't try to sail around the Ossuary; they have at least two Fixed Guns. Instead, land at the bottom of the map, in the sandy gap between two plateaus marked by the objective marker. There, you should construct a Town Center. Then, you need to take Amelia to Havana's Town Center. Havana is the yellow ally to the north. If you don't mind losing a few soldiers, then send your troops (with Amelia) straight to Havana, and fight the ambush you encounter. A more peaceful way to the Town Center is to select Amelia, then send her to the other side of the plateau to the left. She will automatically find a path across it (she sort of glitches over it). Then, send her to Havana. But be careful of 2 Boneguard soldiers - even though they are easily avoided, they are strong.
Then, once Amelia is at the Town Center, a message from Havana will pop up, saying that Havana has agreed to join Amelia. You will get a Town Center Wagon from Havana, as well as being "fed" resources over time. Then, send your new wagon to the sandy area where you landed by the way you came, and set up a town. Build walls between the plateaus, and leave the gap to your left open. From there, you will have to survive 15 minutes until the U.S. Navy arrives. If while you're waiting Havana gets destroyed, don't worry. You didn't need them anyways, and you will still be "fed" resources. After 15 minutes have passed, 2 monitors and 1 frigate will spawn from the north area of the ocean. Then, you can use the two monitor's special attacks to destroy the closest fixed gun. From there, use that special attack on the Ossuary as many times as needed. Or, if you want to "farm" experience, then go ahead and destroy the Ossuary base. Once you lose 2 warships, you will get 3 more. Beaumont doesn't need to be killed, only the Ossuary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the last time that the Circle of Ossus appears.
- In this scenario the player is again in Havana that previously appeared in A Pirate's Help of Act I: Blood.