Like other infantry, La Hire is affected by all upgrades that affect infantry as well as any other bonuses that affect them.
In-game dialogue language Edit
La Hire always refers to himself in the third-person and is portrayed as a brigand-turned-warrior, constantly referring to the fact that he does not have enough blood on his sword (or that it is going dry), or that he needs to kill or break necks.
- La Hire wishes to kill something.
- The blood on La Hire's sword is almost dry.
- Do your worst, you English fop!
- Them Brits can't make a castle stronger than La Hire.
- La Hire has been grievously wounded. - Said by someone else when the unit is killed.
- It is a good day for La Hire to die! - When La Hire is killed during A Perfect Martyr.