|This article is about the unit in Age of Mythology. For the unit in Age of Empires, see Juggernaught.|
- Naval Oxybeles increases hit points by 10%, range and LOS by 12 and attack vs buildings by 200%.
- Copper Weapons, Bronze Weapons, and Iron Weapons increase attack by 10%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail, and Iron Mail decrease hack and crush vulnerability by 10%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields, and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 10%.
- Conscript Sailors decreases training time by 20%.
- Heroic Fleet (The Titans) increases attack against myth units by 250%.
- Oracle (Apollo) increases LOS by 6.
- Bacchanalia (Dionysus) increases hit points by 5%.
Juggernauts are strong against Arrow Ships and Buildings but weak against Hammer and Fire Ships. Defensive buildings such as Towers can outrange them so they are vulnerable to counterattack in the Heroic Age. However, when upgraded in the Mythic Age, they outrange defensive buildings instead, enabling them to scour the coast for shore defenses. This will allow Transports to land safely in enemy territory. Since they deal crush damage, Juggernauts do some harm to myth units.
As warships became longer, navies began to mount larger weapons on them, such as catapults and ballistae. Dionysius of Syracuse constructed extra-large triremes capable of supporting artillery, and Alexander mounted siege towers on a pair of ship hulls during his unsuccessful siege of Tyre. Later Roman imperial galleys could bristle with all sorts of towers and artillery.