The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Iron Mail is a common technology in Age of Mythology that is researched at the Armory. It makes human units and heroes less vulnerable to hack attacks and ships less vulnerable to both hack and crush attacks.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Human units -10% hack vulnerability
- Hero units -15% hack vulnerability
- Ships -10% hack vulnerability
- Ships -10% crush vulnerability
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally armour-line upgrades would change the appearance of a unit's body, whilst unit upgrade lines would only change the appearance of the unit's head.
|Common Armory Technologies|
|Copper Weapons • Copper Mail • Copper Shields • Bronze Weapons • Bronze Mail • Bronze Shields • Iron Weapons • Iron Mail • Iron Shields • Burning Pitch|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.