Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Blast Furnace is the further upgrade of this technology.
- Bulgarians: Iron Casting costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Iron Casting is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Incas: Iron Casting benefits Villagers.
- Magyars: Iron Casting is free.
- Portuguese: Iron Casting is researched 30% faster.
- Spanish: Iron Casting costs no gold.
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Iron Casting is faster.
- Magyars: Free Iron Casting requires a Blacksmith.
Rise of the Rajas
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
|“||The ability to pour molten iron into a mold to create complicated shapes was called iron casting. This was useful for making iron tools and weapons that could not be easily made by forging or to speed the process of manufacturing. The secrets of iron casting were discovered in China many centuries before this technology reached Europe. The ability to cast large metal objects became especially important when manufacturers were trying to figure out how to make cannons.||”|