The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Blast Furnace is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Iron Casting costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Iron Casting is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Incas: Iron Casting benefits Villagers.
- Magyars: Iron Casting is free.
- Spanish: Iron Casting costs no gold.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Iron Casting is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The ability to pour molten iron into a mold to create complicated shapes was called iron casting. This was useful for making iron tools and weapons that could not be easily made by forging or to speed the process of manufacturing. The secrets of iron casting were discovered in China many centuries before this technology reached Europe. The ability to cast large metal objects became especially important when manufacturers were trying to figure out how to make cannons.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.