Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
The House of Wettin is a European royal dynasty in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - Knights of the Mediterranean. Like all minor civilizations, they can be allied with by building a Trading Post at their Trading Post site.
- Trabant: Hand Infantry with high hitpoints that protects nearby allies by absorbing some of the inflicted damage.
- Saxon Cuirassier: Heavy Saxon Hand Cavalry with high hitpoints and area damage.
|Leipzig Trade Fair||100 food, 100 wood, 100 coin||Fully resets the Market buy and sell rates|
|Marriage Politics||300 food||Age-ups are 20% cheaper|
|Königstein||600 wood, 600 coin||Ships 1 Fort Wagon. Also ships a Battery Tower Wagon for each 10 minutes of game time passed, up to 30 minutes|
|Royal Saxon Grenadiers||600 coin||Grants a Giant Grenadier with all future shipments|
Royal House ability
- Goldener Reiter: Significantly boosts the armor of Cavalry and Shock Infantry units in the targeted area for a short duration
|“||The House of Wettin, derived from its claimed link to the Saxon chief Wittekind, holds a legacy that spans over a thousand years. Following generations of accumulated clout in the Holy Roman Empire, the Wettins were some of the empire’s greatest proponents by the time they were split into the Ernestine and Albertine branches in 1485. In the aftermath of the Napoleonic Wars, the Wettins were able to establish the independent Kingdom of Saxony, which thrived for a century.|
Both the Ernestine and Albertine lines produced important figures whose legacy is still felt both within and beyond the house’s Saxon homelands. The Albertine elector Augustus II the Strong went on to become King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania, not only inheriting a huge territory, but also undertaking major renovation projects in the cities of Dresden and Kraków. The Ernestines reached their apex beginning in the 19th and 20 centuries, when the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha branch married into royal families as far away as Belgium and Portugal, eventually earning it the nickname “the stud of Europe”.
- The units speak German and are based on Saxon military.
- The House of Wettin is a European royal dynasty who, in its cadet branches,the Albertine branch, ruled the throne of Poland (1697-1763) and Saxony (1806-1918) and with the other branch,the Ernestine branch with the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha; Portugal (1853-1910),Bulgaria (1887-1946), Belgium (1831 to the present) and United Kingdom (1901-1917) before the name change to Windsor (1917 to the present).