Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
The House of Jagiellon is a European royal dynasty in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - Knights of the Mediterranean. Like all minor civilizations, they can be allied with by building a Trading Post at their Trading Post site.
- Lipka Tatar: Quick firing Cavalry Archer from Lithuania.
- Shock Rider: Fast Serbo-Croatian Lancer with dual armor and a powerful lance charge attack. Benefits from promotions.
|Hand Cavalry and Hand Shock Infantry gain 0.10 Ranged Armor|
|Folwarks||135 wood||Grants resources for each present and future farming building.|
|Jagiellonian Legacy||200 food,
|Units and Resources you have already earned from Age-Ups are granted again. Takes longer to research in later ages|
|Ships 5 Lipka Tatars. Units armed with a bow gain more range, especially Lipka Tatars|
Royal House Ability
- Balance of Powers: Equalizes your resource stockpile
|“||Grunwald, the House of Jagiellon emerged one of the leading arbiters of events throughout Eastern Europe at the dawn of the modern era. Having been born out of the union of the pagan Grand Duke of Lithuania Jogaila (later rechristened Władysław II Jagiełło) and the Roman Catholic Queen of Poland Jadwiga, the House of Jagiellon understood that to survive the threat of their powerful neighbors, disparate polities would have to unite under a common cause. This close relationship between Poland and Lithuania would eventually culminate in the Union of Lublin, which established a Commonwealth between the two kingdoms that would continue to rule the region for several generations after the house’s demise shortly thereafter.|
Throughout their existence, the Jagiellons oversaw the development of a multicultural society marked by religious toleration and decentralized rule. Turning to the west for inspiration, the Jagiellon dynasty would make contact with the royal lineages of Hungary and Bohemia, unions which would prove fruitful in the ensuing centuries. Through these connections, the Jagiellons imported ideals of the Renaissance and fostered their spread throughout their core domains. The Jagiellonian University in Kraków is one of the oldest and most prestigious centers of learning throughout Europe and a catalyst for the Polish Golden Age of the 1500s.
- The units speak Lithuanian.
- The House of Jagiellon was a European royal dynasty who ruled Poland between 1386 and 1572, with Jogaila as their first king. They also ruled Hungary between 1440 and 1526 (with an interruption between 1444 and 1490), and Bohemia between 1471 and 1526.
- The Polish Golden Age occurred during the reign of the last two Jagellonian kings: Sigismund I (1506-1548) and Sigismund II (1506-1572), although some historians consider that it lasted until the Deluge (1655-1660), during the reign of John II Vasa (1648-1668).
- The start of the rule of the House of Jagiellon in Poland is seen in the Jadwiga campaign in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Dawn of the Dukes.