GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Hotfix 39346 is a patch in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - The African Royals, released on August 9, 2021.
Performance & Stability
- Fixed a crash when using a Griot to empower a building or unit when the language is set to Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish or Turkish.
- Fixed a D3D11 crash where, due to a camel going slightly off the map (Mostly Atlas and Triopolitania), its footprint decal wasn't generated correctly causing Error Code -2147024809.
- Fixed an issue where units carrying out a move command would malfunction if the Explorer was stopped mid-order to train something
- Fixed the issue where Griots could not garrison inside buildings or ships.
- Fixed several "find building" hotkeys for Hausa/Ethiopians that didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where Berber Nomads could sometimes still be sent from the Home City, even when it goes over Villager build limit.
- Fixed the AI difficulty not working in Multiplayer games.
- Fixed an issue where players could not join ranked lobbies together if one of them had previously left a lobby while it was searching for opponents.
- Fixed some leader-board displays swapping Treaty and Deathmatch results.
- Fixed a large number of missing localized strings.
- Hid the "Go to Store" button on the main menu if the current DLC is already purchased.
- Hotkey Customization had a duplicate for Cannoneer and Multiple Cannoneer.
- Emir and Ras Chaos ability will no longer appear in the global notifications.
- Home City Cards no longer accept age values greater than 3 (Industrial Age).
- The Dahomey Amazon no longer makes a male sound when dying.
- Certain Ethiopian units lacked voice lines.
- No Voice Lines for rescued Villager in Fall of the Hausa.
- Fishing Canoes had no spawn or death sounds in the Fall of the Hausa.
- Fixed the buildings not being displayed in the Home City for The Era of the Princes Historical Battle.
- The Ottoman building, Hagia Sophia, now displays it's alternate color schemes.
- Fields: Now allow 3 gatherers (up from 2). Cost increased to 50w (from 40w). Build time increased to 60 seconds (from 50), Late game: After the pre-Imperial Granary upgrades are researched, African Villagers now gather coin at a comparable speed to those tasked to Estates or Rice Paddies.
- Desert Raider (Outlaw): Siege damage reduced to 15 (from 20). Train time increased to 34 seconds (from 20). Cost increased to 130c, 50f (from 100c, 50f).
- Berber Nomad unit now deals damage against huntable animals after Royal Hunters is researched.
- Loyal Warriors properly causes both influence and coin costs to be lowered by -15%, instead of -30%, when applied alongside with Yemeni Relations.
- Ethiopian Arab Allegiance "Yemeni Relations" functions improperly when mercenary discount upgrades / cards have been researched / sent.
- Sebastopol Mortar: Hit points reduced to 475 (from 500). Rate of Fire increased to every 8 seconds (from 6) for all attacks. Line of Sight reduced to 30 (from 42). Solid Shot and Explosive Shot range reduced to 28 (from 30); now increases by +2 upon reaching the Industrial Age. Siege attack range reduced to 28 (from 40); now increases by +6 upon reaching the Industrial and Imperial Ages. Upon reaching the Industrial Age: No longer gains 25% attack and hit points; instead gains 25% more splash area damage. Cost improved to 1,000 Influence (from 1,100).
- Jesuit Influence (II): Moved to the Commerce Age (from Exploration Age).
- Hand Cavalry Hitpoints (II): can now be included in decks.
- Hand Cavalry Damage (II): can now be included in decks.
- Fulani Archer Combat (III): can now be included in decks.
- Durbar Parade (III): Fixed an issue where the splash damage granted to Lifidi Knights and Raiders could damage unintended targets.
- Free Cattle: The free Sanga Cattle with each shipment granted by the Hausa civilization bonus now respects Build Limits.