Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Hotfix 35209 is a patch in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, released on February 13, 2020.
- Boars once again require two shots to lure with military units. Villagers are still able to lure boars with a single shot.
- If a player disconnects from a match before its conclusion, an autosave will now be automatically generated for that player.
- If the last player on one of the last two teams disconnects (or crashes) out of a match before its conclusion, the remaining players will now have the option to save and exit the map without revealing the battlefield or endgame statistics screen.
- Fixed an issue where military kill and loss counts were only tallying Trebuchet deaths and units lost to conversion. This also addresses issues in the following areas:
- Fixed a crash caused by the over-enthusiastic use of taunts in the lobby or in-game chat.
- Fixed a crash caused when a lobby owner backed out of the match during the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where save game files would fail to display in the game.
- Fixed an issue where the playback speed of recorded games could vary between two spectators.
- Fixed an issue where, upon re-loading a multiplayer match, the scoreboard would display the host as victorious.
- Fixed an uncommon issue where one player would be listed as all of the players in a multiplayer match.
- Fixed a legacy issue where boars would always pursue the match owner when attacked by two players at the same time.
- Fixed a legacy issue where Monk conversion times would vary based on the performance of the player’s computer. This addresses an issue where conversions would sometimes complete faster than intended.
- Fixed a rare issue where Mangonels would sometimes fail to deal their full damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Mayans could, in certain circumstances, produce a Villager at the start of the game despite being pop-capped.
- Fixed an issue where units on patrol or attack-move would fail to prioritize enemy units when attacking a structure.
- Improved the ability for Fishing Ships to seek out new fish nodes after depleting their previous node.
- The ability to block the movement of enemy units is now more reliable and consistent across all unit types.
- Villagers no longer get uncomfortably close while gathering resources and constructing buildings.
- Fixed a rare issue where, in very specific circumstances, villagers could trap themselves while gathering resources.
- Fixed an infamous bug where melee units would stutter when pursuing other units.