Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hotfix 34397 is a patch in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, released on January 10, 2020.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash that could trigger when upgrading to a new Age — most notably to the Castle or Imperial Age.
- Fixed a crash triggered when loading into a match as a spectator.
- Fixed an issue that was impacting some of the prior performance gains initially released with the December Update.
- Fixed a bug that allowed units with minimum range attacks to pass through obstructions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain battle audio from playing on machines with Vsync enabled.
- Fixed a visual bug that prevented control group numbers from displaying next to grouped units.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the banned map cross to disappear after queuing for a ranked match.
- Fixed a bug that prevented music mods from working in-game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.