Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Hotfix 30181 is a patch in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, released on June 8, 2021.
- Fixed an interpolation issue that resulted in stuttering animations (which could also have presented as poor FPS).
- Fixed the cursor sometimes displaying the incorrect icon when gathering resources.
- Fixed a crash when ejected from lobby due to game size.
- Team game chat now correctly defaults to Allies and flares will no longer be shown to Everyone.
- Fixed a bug where the northern mines weren't spawning correctly.
- Made team spawns slightly smaller than before.
- Fixed an issue where the starting hunt and berries sometimes wouldn't spawn properly.
- Adjusted how tower and coin spawn so mine isn't too close to the Town Center and should now be the same distance from the Town Center for each player.
- Regular map only: slightly reduced the size of team spawns.
- Adjusted the starting mine spawn distance in team games and FFA (mine now spawns the same distance from the Town Center for every player).
- Tier 2 and 3 treasures spawn as intended (3 away from cliffs and 2 within cliffs).
- Adjusted constraints to improve resource spawn consistency.
- Reduced the number of hunts to the intended number in 1v1, consistent with original design.
- Slight size reduction in team games.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the covered wagon to sometimes not spawn in nomad mode.
- Fixed TC position in 1v1 and balanced team spawns.
- Rebalanced map resources in 1v1 for spawn consistency.
- Fixed an issue that could result in players' second mines failing to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the TC wagon not spawning in nomad.
- Changed starting herd from 2 herds of 3 to 1 herd of 6 bighorns.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the covered wagon from spawning during nomad game mode.
- Removed some loops for quicker load time.
- Re-scripted mines and trees so they spawn properly on the north island.
- Reduced the second bison herd from 13 to 11.
- Adjusted constraints on treasures to keep the tier 1 nuggets from bunching up around the edge of the map.
- Removed some loops for faster loading.
- Large GP only: adjusted constraints to ensure that resources spawn correctly.
- Slight size reduction in team spawn.
- Fixed an issue where some mines weren't spawning in team games.
- Fixed an issue where some players wouldn't spawn in FFA/2v2v2v2/imbalanced teams.
- Slightly reduced the map size in team spawns.
- Rebalanced hunts for team spawns.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in the native(s) settlements from spawning in 1v1.
- Changed the water type so the terrain along the cliff edge is now buildable.
- Altered trade routes in 1v1 only:
- It's now more difficult for the top player to get first pass on third tp.
- It's now more difficult for the water player to control the trade route.
- Fixed an issue where one of the native settlements sometimes wouldn't spawn.
- Touched up swamp islands and trees to fix an issue where trees would sometimes spawn so densely that pathing in and out of the swamp was blocked.