Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Hotfix 24632 is a patch in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, released on April 13, 2021.
Stability and performance
- Fixed a crash that would occur when playing a multiplayer scenario after a human player was replaced with AI.
- Fixed an issue where random, non-host players might disconnect from the game when the host dropped out of an multiplayer match by closing the game with the X button.
- Fixed a crash that could cause a crash in large Skirmish/Multiplayer games, especially when AI players were present.
- Fixed an occasional crash that could occur while creating a scenario.
- Fixed an issue where UI sounds would no longer play.
- The correct audio file now plays for Washington AI's "To Ally When He Gathers Nugget" line.
- Added a notification for when a challenge has been completed.
- Fixed a number of minor text errors in various non-English languages.
- Added a countdown timer showing the time until the next USA Challenge is available once the maximum number of daily challenges have been attempted.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to join a Ranked game search lobby if the invite was sent via the Steam UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Civilization was reset to Spanish when a client left the lobby of a multiplayer scenario game.
- Trading Post: Fixed a prevalent bug that sometimes prevented Wagons and Rickshaws from being able to construct on Trading Post and Native Settlement sockets.
- Fixed an issue where the "Tennessee" USA Event challenge was unable to be completed using certain types of villagers.
- Fixed potential issues with certain auras when playing a saved or recorded game.
- Fixed an issue where cards that deliver 'random' units, such as the Poker (IV) card, could not be unqueued/canceled.
- Fixed an issue where new visuals were not being shown for upgrades of the Minuteman and Gatling Gun.
- Native Embassy: Now properly constructed by Villagers as described in the update notes published alongside the launch of the new United States civilization.
- Homestead Wagon: Now properly construct Houses for all civilizations.
- Tupi Forest Burning (I): Now properly also decreases Construction Wagon wood cost in the same way it affects building wood cost.
- Master Surgeons: Now correctly enables the training of Surgeons at the Church.
- Teepee: No longer affects Captured Mortars.
- Food Silos: Now available, was previously missing.
- General: Now correctly uses a name out of a selection of random historical United States figures and no longer mistakenly uses Lakota/Haudenosaunee War Chief names.
- Ironclad: Long Range Bombardment Attack now correctly no longer inflicts bonus damage against Docks, and now also deals 0.2x to Villagers.
- Team Louisiana Purchase: Fixed an issue where other non-American teammates would receive Chu Ko Nu units labeled as a Bison instead of shipping actual Bison.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to obtain the Bastion wall upgrade for walls by sending Extensive Fortifications.
- The auras of Teepees, Inspiring Flag and War Chiefs no longer improve AbstractArtillery.
- Brigadier General (V): Players must now be in the Imperial Age in order to research this State Capitol upgrade, as intended.
- Quaker Gun: Added animations to Mortar Guy attachment and removed all transitions. Now displays decoy portrait for enemies in the selected units panel.
- Capitol General upgrade: Now properly requires Imperial Age to be researched.
- State Militia: Speed decreased from 5 > 4.75. Like-unit HP improvement cap is now increased to 50 with the 'Imperial State Militia' upgrade (V) – moved from National Guard 'Volunteers' upgrade (IV)
- Regular: Damage increased from 24 > 25. Food cost decreased by 5.
- Sharpshooter: Base range increased by +1. Damage increased from 14 > 15.
- California Gold Rush (IV): Now ensures settlers spawned for free from Town Centers respect build limits.
- New Jersey Seaports (IV): Now properly enables Plymouth Settlers to be sent again. Added tooltip to clarify this card only affects crates delivered by shipments.
- INF 1 Gatling Guns (III): Now delivers 1 Gatling Gun, as intended (down from 2).
- TEAM Alaska Purchase (IV): Now displays the correct number (6) on the card icon.
- Springfield Armory (II): Shipment time has been decreased from 60 > 40 seconds.
- Updated Texan Fort icons for the Texan Forts (V) card and added missing tactic icons for the Dragoon, Grenadier, Magyar Hussar, and Uhlan.
- Corrected the spawning time of some of the free unit batches which can be enabled, so that the time taken for them to spawn is directly proportional to the cost of the spawned units.
- Morris Canal (IV): Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented its effect from working if cards were queued in a particular way.
- United States Marines (III): Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent Marines from being pre-fixed with "Guard" or "Imperial" status upon reaching the relevant Age.
- Heavy Fortifications (IV): Fixed an issue that enabled the United States to obtain the Bastion upgrade for walls if this card was sent, they now instead correctly get the Redoubts upgrade.
- [Aztec] 6 Coyote Runners: Card reduced to 5.
- Extensive Fortifications card (II): The United States no longer have access to this card, for the purpose of Treaty balance.