|This article needs an image for it to be complete. Please locate and insert one.|
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
|This article is about the game mode in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition. For other uses, see Historical Battles.|
The Historical Battles in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition are a collection of six standalone campaign scenarios, unrelated to either the Black family or the The Asian Dynasties campaigns, both of which are story mode campaigns. While the scenarios do not share an overarching story, they must be cleared in order to progress to the next scenario.
Note that some of these civilizations, are modified versions of already existing ones.
- Algiers (1516) (Barbary Pirates against Spanish)
- Christopher Da Gama's Expedition (1542) (Portuguese, with Ethiopian allies, against Somalis)
- Chuvash Cape (1582) (Russians against Tatars)
- Raid on the Caribbean (1586) (English against Spanish)
- Fort Duquesne (1754) (French against English)
- Battle of New Orleans (1815) (United States against English)
The expansion The African Royals adds three new scenarios.
- The Battle of the Three Kings
- Fall of the Hausa
- The Era of the Princes