Attack bonuses Edit
- Classical Age, Heroic Age, Mythic Age increases hit points and attack by 10%.
- Copper Weapons, Bronze Weapons and Iron Weapons increase attack by 10%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail and Iron Mail decrease hack vulnerability by 15%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 15%.
Hippolyta is decent against human units but is best used against Myth Units. She has a 7x damage multiplier against myth units, making her very effective against them as are all heroes. Players should use her as ranged support for the melee units in their armies.
Age of Mythology Edit
- Hippolyta has 240 hit points.
- Hippolyta does ×7 damage to Nidhogg.
The Titans Edit
- Due to a bug, Hippolyta can be killed by a Mummy's special attack, or thrown by Cyclopes or Minotaurs.
Extended Edition Edit
- With patch 1.9, Hippolyta is no longer affected by Mummy, Cyclops, and Minotaur special attacks.
Tale of the Dragon Edit
- Hippolyta has 280 hit points.
- With patch 2.7, Hippolyta does ×7 damage to Nidhogg.
Age -- 41
Homeland -- land of the Amazons
Occupation -- queen
A queen of the Amazons, a tribe of warrior women descended from Ares, Hippolyta was kidnapped by Theseus, triggering a war with Athens. Although Hippolyta bore a son to Theseus, he lost interest in her and she eventually returned to the lands of the Amazons. She then encountered Heracles, sent to retrieve the belt of Ares from her as one of his twelve quests. She gave the belt to him willingly, but this angered the goddess Hera. Disguised as an Amazon she incited the women to attack Heracles, who killed Hippolyta in his haste to exit their dangerous land.
|Age / God||Zeus||Poseidon||Hades|
|Mythic Age||Bellerophon|| Polyphemus|