Special ability Edit
Heals allied units at a range of 14 and a rate of 7.5 HP per second when the unit is idle.
- Olympic Parentage (Zeus) increases hit points by 25%.
- Classical Age, Heroic Age, Mythic Age increases hit points by 10%.
- Heroic Age and Mythic Age increases healing rate by 25%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail, Iron Mail: -15% hack vulnerability.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields, Iron Shields: -15% pierce vulnerability.
Hippocrates is a welcome addition to Greek armies, especially for Poseidon players who have no other means of healing available. He also ensures a longer life for expensive, super-strong myth units, such as the Cyclops and Hydra.
"Bloodshed on the battlefield is inevitable and being able to restore the health of one's units can have a great impact on the outcome. Physicians are Greek healing units that can be used during or after a battle to heal both the humans and mythological creatures, and patch up their wounds."—In-game description
- Although Hippocrates is available to all three Greek major gods, he was mainly introduced to give Poseidon players a means of healing their units which they previously lacked altogether.
- Hippocrates uses a modified set of Krios models with a different texture and head.
|Age / God||Zeus||Poseidon||Hades|
|Mythic Age||Bellerophon|| Polyphemus|