The objective of this map, as described in the Golden Fleece unit's description, would be to capture the Golden Fleece, a unique Goat-type unit with a heroic glow. Then, the player/team would probably have to keep it under their control for a set period of time to win.
The Golden Fleece unit is still accessible in the Scenario Editor, and thus, a modder can potentially make a map based on it. It should be noted that despite having only 20 HP, this Goat is completely invulnerable to damage, even that inflicted from god powers.
Phrixus and Helle were siblings, and greatly hated by their stepmother, Ino, who plotted to murder them. Nephele, their biological mother and a cloud goddess/nymph sent a magical, golden ram to fly (or swim) her children away from Ino's reach, to Colchis. As the ram reached the Dardanelles, Helle fell in and drowned (thus, renaming the sea to Hellespont, the sea of Helle).
Phrixus survived however, and reached Colchis. Aeetes (king of Colchis, brother of Circe and son of Helios) treated him with hospitality and married him to his daughter, Chalciope. Later, he sacrificed the ram to Zeus in gratitude, and offered the Fleece to Aeetes, guarded by a dragon.
- In Greek mythology, the Golden Fleece was the skin of a gold-haired winged ram, not a living, glowing Goat.
- Curiously, there was an unused Ram model that would have been slightly more appropriate.
- Although the Golden Fleece unit has a hero glow, it is not a hero unit.
- The Golden Fleece, Greta Forkbeard, two Relic Monkeys, a Baboon, a reindeer with a Santa hat and a snowman make a cameo in Trapped on Titan. Players can find them from Zhi to the right in the mountains.
- The units have special names; the Golden Fleece is called "Shaun da Sheep", Greta is called "Jiving Jess", the Baboon is called "Steve", the Relic Monkeys are called "Funky Sambo" and "Tin", and the reindeer is called "Bonnie & Clinton".