The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the technology in Age of Empires II. For the technology in Age of Empires, see Gold Mining (Age of Empires).|
Gold Shaft Mining is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Chinese: Gold Mining is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Malians: Gold Mining is free.
- Vietnamese: Gold Mining costs .
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Rise of the Rajas[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: Gold Mining costs the regular price.
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: With update 35584, Gold Mining costs no wood.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The search for gold and silver since ancient and even prehistoric times meant that by the Dark Ages there was little of these precious metals to be found on the surface. To find more, it had to be mined from underground. The technology of gold prospecting and gold mining advanced during the early part of the Middle Ages, driven by the need for currency and demand for jewelry.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.