Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the technology in Age of Empires II. For the technology in Age of Empires, see Gold Mining (Age of Empires).|
Gold Shaft Mining is the further upgrade of this technology.
- Burgundians: Can research Gold Mining in the Dark Age. Gold Mining costs -50% food.
- Chinese: Gold Mining is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Malians: Gold Mining is free.
- Portuguese: Gold Mining is researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: Gold Mining costs .
Rise of the Rajas
- Vietnamese: Gold Mining costs the regular price.
- Vietnamese: With update 35584, Gold Mining costs no wood.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Lords of the West
|“||The search for gold and silver since ancient and even prehistoric times meant that by the Dark Ages there was little of these precious metals to be found on the surface. To find more, it had to be mined from underground. The technology of gold prospecting and gold mining advanced during the early part of the Middle Ages, driven by the need for currency and demand for jewelry.||”|