"Some sort of colonial Titan kinda thing"—In-game description
" 'Check in your wallet. That's me on the dollar bill.' "—In-game description
George Crushington is a cheat unit in Age of Empires III. He is one of the most powerful units in the game (along with The Tommynator). He attacks by banging his head on soldiers in melee combat, crushing enemy units under him (for trample attack), and blowing fire at buildings during a siege.
The unit is a large stone bust, and resembles a figure of George Washington. Its description reads: "Check in your wallet. That's me on the dollar bill." a reference to one of the in-game taunts. When killed, it crashes to the ground.
- The summon cheat code, "where's that axe?", refers to the myth of George Washington chopping down a cherry tree in his youth.
- Crushington's voice is low-pitch version of George Washington.
- Upon rolling over "George Crushington's" icon image, it will display the unit's cost: 7 food, 4 wood, 1776 coin. This refers to July 4, 1776, the date upon which the Independence of the United States was declared.
- When Crushington attacks enemy units, cartoon fight bubbles will appear over the attacked unit, with phrases such as "Zoinks!", "Ooof!", "Pow!", and "Ka-blam!", among others.
- When Crushington is summoned, first notes of American anthem will play.
|Cheat units in the Age of Empires series|
|Age of Empires|
|Baby Prez · Big Bertha · Black Rider · Flying Dutchman · Medusa · Nuke Trooper · Photon Man · St. Francis |
Stealth Archer · Stormbilly · Winsett's other Z · Winsett's Z
|Age of Empires II|
|Alfred the Alpaca · Cobra Car · Furious the Monkey Boy · Penguin · Saboteur · VMDL · Sharkatzor · Photon Man|
|Age of Mythology|
|Bella · Flying Purple Hippo · Forkboy · Lazer Bear|
|Age of Empires III|
|BigAndy · Fluffy · Flying Purple Tapir · George Crushington · Flaming Hot Dog Cart · Monster Ice Cream Truck · Lazerbear|
Learicorn · Mediocre Bombard · The Tommynator