The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||Cavalry that hurls bolas which can slow down enemies. Gathers from livestock and builds Livestock Pens||”|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Gauchos are almost identical to Comancheros, but with the following differences:
- Can train Cows, build Livestock Pens, and gather food from livestock.
- Costs 120 food and uses only 1 population.
- Like Mapuche Bolas Rider and Bolas Warrior, their attack snare units.
- They don't get affected by the Wild West technology.
Further statistics[edit | edit source]
|Unit strengths and weaknesses|
|Strong vs.||Heavy cavalry, artillery|
|Weak vs.||Heavy infantry, ranged infantry, light cavalry|
|Hit points|| Comanche Horse Breeding (+10%)|
Cree Tanning (+5%)
Navajo Weaving (+5%)
|Attack|| Ranged Cavalry Caracole (+10%)|
Smokeless Powder (+30% siege attack)
|Range||Ranged Cavalry Caracole (+2)|
|Sight|| Town Watch (+2)|
Ranged Cavalry Caracole (+2)
|Speed|| Comanche Mustangs (+10%)|
Apache Endurance (+5%)
|Creation speed|| Mass Cavalry (-50%)|
Cheyenne Horse Trading (-25%)
Incan Chasquis Messengers (-25%)
|Train cost||Mapuche Ad-mapu (-10% coin cost)|
Home City Cards[edit | edit source]
|Click for a list of Home City Cards related to the Vaquero|
Green: TEAM Shipment that is sent to each player in a team
Spanish[edit | edit source]
Indians[edit | edit source]
Russians[edit | edit source]
In-game dialogue[edit | edit source]
The Vaquero uses Spanish dialogue:
- Sí (Yes)
- ¡Hola! (Hello!)
- Preparado (Ready)
- ¿Cuál es su comando? (What is your command?)
- ¿Cuál es su orden? (What is your order?)
- ¿Qué me ordena? (What is my order?)
- Correcto (Correct)
- Lo haré (I’ll do it)
- Voy a hacerlo (I’m going to do it)
- ¡Al ataque! (Attack!)
- ¡A las armas! (To arms!)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other Comanchero variants, they don't get upgraded by the Wild West card.
- As other revolutionary variants, all Comancheros' hats will be changed into Gauchos sombreros when the player revolts into Argentina, but their stats remain unchanged.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.