|This article is about the god in Age of Mythology. For the god in Age of Empires: Mythologies, see Forseti (Age of Empires: Mythologies).|
"You have advanced to the Classical Age by the Justice of Forseti."—Age up text in Age of Mythology
- Healing Spring: Creates a spring that heals all nearby units. It can be captured by enemy units in large numbers.
- Mithril Breastplate: Ulfsark hack vulnerability reduced by 10%.
- Hamarrtroll: Trolls 25% more hitpoints, 20% more attack, and +2 range
- Hall of Thanes: Hersirs 10% more HP and 25% more speed
- Troll: Slow but powerful ranged unit that heals when damaging an enemy unit.
Forseti's technologies benefit two of the core Norse units - the Ulfsark and Hersir. Ulfsarks are made more resilient to attacks from cavalry and other infantry, which is a good all-round improvement. Hersirs are given a small amount more hit points and a large speed bonus. This makes it possible to mass them and use them in raids – especially for Loki worshippers, whose Hersirs are already fast.
His god power, the Healing Spring, is very useful as it provides a healing source for wounded units. Whether or not a Thor player will choose the Healing Spring over Freyja's Valkyries is a matter of preference, though one must keep in mind that the Healing Spring is indestructable, and also heals multiple units over time, at the cost of mobility and the risk of falling into the enemies' side.
Forseti's myth unit, the Troll, is very useful defensively, plugging the Norse ranged attack gap to some extent. As they regenerate, if positioned next to the Healing Spring, they become very hard to kill.
The son of Baldr, he was the god of justice and a force for peace. He sat in his hall, dispensing justice and resolving the disputes of both gods and men. The legends say that he never failed to bring disputing parties to agreement or pass judgment that all agreed was fair.