The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Iron Casting is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Forging costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Forging is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Incas: Forging benefits Villagers.
- Magyars: Forging is free.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Forging is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Iron tools and weapons were hammered out of iron bars through forging. The bars were heated in the forge until they were red hot. At this point the metal could be shaped by hammering. The hot bar was held against an anvil and pounded into the desired shape. In the hands of an expert smithy, the process of continually heating, hammering, and cooling created quality tools and sharp, sturdy weapons. Men who worked the forges were called blacksmiths because they worked with black iron and got quite dirty during a day’s work.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.