Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Iron Casting is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Forging costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Forging is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Incas: Forging benefits Villagers.
- Magyars: Forging is free.
- Portuguese: Forging is researched 30% faster.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Forging is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Iron tools and weapons were hammered out of iron bars through forging. The bars were heated in the forge until they were red hot. At this point the metal could be shaped by hammering. The hot bar was held against an anvil and pounded into the desired shape. In the hands of an expert smithy, the process of continually heating, hammering, and cooling created quality tools and sharp, sturdy weapons. Men who worked the forges were called blacksmiths because they worked with black iron and got quite dirty during a day’s work.||”|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.