Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Iron Casting is the further upgrade of this technology.
- Bulgarians: Forging costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Forging is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Incas: Forging benefits Villagers (starting from the Castle Age).
- Magyars: Forging is free.
- Portuguese: Researching Forging is 30% faster.
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Forging is faster.
- Incas: Villagers are affected by Forging starting from the Feudal Age.
- Magyars: Free Forging requires a Blacksmith.
Rise of the Rajas
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Lords of the West
|“||Iron tools and weapons were hammered out of iron bars through forging. The bars were heated in the forge until they were red hot. At this point the metal could be shaped by hammering. The hot bar was held against an anvil and pounded into the desired shape. In the hands of an expert smithy, the process of continually heating, hammering, and cooling created quality tools and sharp, sturdy weapons. Men who worked the forges were called blacksmiths because they worked with black iron and got quite dirty during a day’s work.||”|