Kronos reduces wood and gold cost by 10%
- Draft Horses (Extended Edition) increases speed by 20%.
- Engineers increases attack by 50% and doubles damage against walls and gates.
- Petrified (Helios) reduces hack vulnerability by 15%.
The Fire Siphon is able to destroy buildings rather quickly and is highly resistant to pierce attacks. However, it has almost no hack armor leaving it very vulnerable to infantry and cavalry. It has a high rate of fire for a siege weapon but has a short range making it vulnerable to counterattack. As such attacking buildings is a risky prospect. To ensure destruction the Fire Siphon should be escorted, but due to its short range it leaves the escorting units vulnerable to building fire.
- The Fire Siphon has 12 range.
- The Fire Siphon has 55 crush damage and 0 pierce damage.
- The Fire Siphon has 16 range.
Tale of the Dragon
- With Patch 2.7, the Fire Siphon has 60 crush damage and 12 pierce damage.
|“||The Atlantean fire siphon relied on the fabulous properties of the metal Orichalkos and a double-action piston to produce a constant stream of flame. the piston's alternate strokes pushed quantities of naptha and quicklime, later termed "Greek Fire," in a continuous stream. The Atlanteans used their fire siphon to great effect against tight formations of infantry used by the Greeks and Egyptians.||”|