The Fire Pit grants a choice of special bonuses, which become active whenever a Villager is dancing at the Fire Pit. The more Villagers dancing, the more powerful the bonus becomes. The maximum number of dancers is 25. The percentage-based dance improvements use the final amount as base, instead of the unimproved amount. This means the dances are much more powerful than they would otherwise be in later Ages.
List of dances Edit
- Fertility Dance - Speeds up unit production
- Gift Dance - Grants an XP trickle
- War Chief Dance - Boosts your war chief
- Alarm Dance - Creates Minuteman-like Warriors
- War Dance - Boosts unit attack
- Holy Dance - Creates healing Medicine Men (Warrior Priests for the Aztecs)
Home City Card dances Edit
- Town Dance - Dramatically increases building attack and hit points
- Water Dance - Boosts ship attack and hit points by a large amount
"For the aboriginal peoples of North and Central America, spirituality encompassed all the routines of daily life. Worship was not something that happened according to some arbitrary schedule. Hunting, cooking, meeting - all of life's activities had spiritual and ceremonial significance.
Long before recorded history, Native peoples have celebrated the mysteries of life, death, and the universe through the medium of dance. Many complex dance ceremonies emerged over the centuries, each with their own meaning and purpose. The ceremonial dance served as a way to unite people to face the day's challenges, while at the same time linking with the honored traditions of generations past."
|Fertility Dance | Gift Dance | War Chief Dance | Alarm Dance | War Dance | Holy Dance | Healing Dance | Garland War Dance | Founder Dance | Earth Mother Dance | Fire Dance | War Song Dance | Town Dance | Water Dance|