Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fervor is useful for ensuring the Monks can move to locations of interest. These could be the enemy in a Monk rush, a friendly army, or Relics that need to be collected.
- Aztecs: Fervor gives Monks +5 HP.
- Bohemians: Fervor affects Villagers.
- Burmese: Fervor is 50% cheaper.
- Chinese: Fervor is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Researching Fervor is 30% faster.
- Lithuanians: Researching Fervor is 20% faster.
The Age of Kings
- Fervor applies to all Monks.
- Fervor gives speed only to Monks carrying Relics due to a bug.
- Fervor does not affect Missionaries.
- Fervor works properly again, increasing the speed of Monks both with and without Relics.
- Fervor affects Missionaries now.
|“||The strongest religions inspire great passion and fervor among their faithful. The result is a high degree of commitment and effort, especially among the teachers and interpreters of the group.||”|