The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fervor is a technology in Age of Empires II that can be researched at the Monastery. Once researched, it increases the movement speed of Monks and Missionaries by 15%.
Civilization bonuses Edit
- Aztecs: Fervor gives Monks +5 HP.
- Burmese: Fervor is 50% cheaper.
- Chinese: Fervor is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
Team bonuses Edit
- A team containing Lithuanians: Fervor is researched 20% faster.
The Age of Kings Edit
- Fervor applies to all Monks.
The Conquerors Edit
- Fervor gives speed only to Monks carrying Relics due to a bug.
- Fervor does not affect Missionaries.
The Forgotten Edit
- Fervor works properly again, increasing the speed of Monks both with and without Relics.
- Fervor affects Missionaries now.
"The strongest religions inspire great passion and fervor among their faithful. The result is a high degree of commitment and effort, especially among the teachers and interpreters of the group."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.