The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Fervor is useful for ensuring the Monks can move to locations of interest. These could be the enemy in a Monk rush, a friendly army, or Relics that need to be collected.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Aztecs: Fervor gives Monks +5 HP.
- Burmese: Fervor is 50% cheaper.
- Chinese: Fervor is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Lithuanians: Fervor is researched 20% faster.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
The Age of Kings[edit | edit source]
- Fervor applies to all Monks.
The Conquerors[edit | edit source]
- Fervor gives speed only to Monks carrying Relics due to a bug.
- Fervor does not affect Missionaries.
The Forgotten[edit | edit source]
- Fervor works properly again, increasing the speed of Monks both with and without Relics.
- Fervor affects Missionaries now.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The strongest religions inspire great passion and fervor among their faithful. The result is a high degree of commitment and effort, especially among the teachers and interpreters of the group.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.