Scenario instructions Edit
Starting conditions Edit
- Starting Age: Dark Age
- Starting resources: None
- Population limit: 75
- Starting units:
- 1 Villager
- Gaia units:
- Villagers can gather food, wood, gold, and stone that you will need to build buildings, research technologies, and create soldiers.
- Player (Celts): The player starts with a little village in the center of the map.
Gather food from the Forage Bushes or by hunting Deer. After the first Villager gathers and deposits 10 food, four more Villagers will join the player. Assign them to gather 40 more food, wood from trees, and gold from Gold Mines. Once at least 50 of each of the desired resources are in the player's stockpile, the scenario is won.
- The map holds a total of 895 food (but the player cannot collect it all, due to Deer rotting).
- To win this scenario without completing the standard objective, the player is able to advance to the Imperial Age and construct a Wonder. After standing for 200 years, the Wonder will grant victory. As with the other scenarios in this campaign, however, the alternate route to victory is significantly slower. In order to reach the Imperial Age, the player must be careful never to have more than 50 of each of the necessary resources for the standard victory condition, and construct a Market in the Feudal Age to trade away all of an excess resource while the game is paused.
- Throughout the game, the speed cannot be changed.
- The Town Bell has no effect.