|“||Cree woven cloth can be used to lessen the cost of your buildings. All buildings cost less Wood.||”|
Cree Textile Craftsmanship is a technology in Age of Empires III that can be researched at a Trading Post built on a Cree settlement. Once researched, it reduces the resources cost of all buildings by 10% and build time by 25%.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Cree Textile Craftsmanship is extremely useful for any civilization, but particularly those which have cards reducing structures' Wood cost even further.
- The Advanced Trading Post Home City Card available to European and Native American civilizations is particularly useful with this technology, lowering the cost of Trading Post to a mere 87 wood.
- The Advanced Mill card available to European civilizations can be stacked with the Land Grab card, and this upgrade (in the order listed) for free Mills.
- Asian civilizations also have the similar Trade Empire card which lowers the cost of Trading Posts to 137 wood if combined with this technology.
- The WarChiefs maps also have cheaper Trading Posts (200 wood instead of the usual 250), so using the above methods, they will be even cheaper.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Age of Empires III[edit | edit source]
- Cree Textile Craftsmanship costs 175 wood, 175 coin and reduces the wood cost of all buildings by 25%.
Defintive Edition[edit | edit source]
- With update 23511, Cree Textile Craftsmanship costs 225 wood, 225 coin, reduces the resources cost of all buildings by 10% and build time by 25%.