Arkantos, Ajax, and Chiron have been trapped in the Underworld by Gargarensis, and try to force their way out of it. They are assisted in their effort by Shades, and when they reach the River Styx, Charon Ferries. The ferrymen offer to transport their heroes, but also warn them of nearby monsters.
- Copper Weapons, Bronze Weapons, and Iron Weapons increase attack by 10%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail, and Iron Mail decrease hack and crush vulnerability by 10%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields, and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 10%.
- Burning Pitch gives +15% attack and triple damage to buildings.
- Enclosed Deck doubles unit carrying capacity.
- Heroic Fleet (The Titans) increases attack vs myth units by 50%.
- Their appearance is identical to the Lost Ships summoned by Ancestors.
Charon is the ferryman of the Greek underworld. For a price - a gold coin - he carries the newly dead across the river Styx to their afterlives in Hades' shadowy realm.
|Campaign-exclusive buildings and units in Age of Mythology|
|Age of Mythology|
|Boulder Wall · Cataphract · Charon Ferry · Dwarven Forge · Excavation · Folstag Flag Bearer · Giant Gate Ram · Guardian · Hades Gate · Iron Fence · Jail Wall · Living Poseidon Statue · Naval Shipyard · Osiris Piece Box · Osiris Pyramid · Pirate Ship · Prisoner · Shade · Shipwreck · Shrine · Statue of Lightning · Sword Bearers · Stone Fence · Tamarisk Tree · Taproot · Temple of the Gods · Tent · Thor's Hammer Haft · Thor's Hammer Head · Trojan Horse · Wall of Atlantis · Wall of Troy · Well of Urd · Wooden Fence|
|Automaton Statue · Gaia Pool · Overgrown Temple · Statue of Melagius · Temple of Kronos · Tower of Odin · Summoning Tree|
|Tale of the Dragon|
|Dam · Griffon|