The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Plate Barding Armor is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonus[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Chain Barding Armor costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Chain Barding Armor is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Researching Chain Barding Armor is 30% faster.
- Spanish: Chain Barding Armor costs no gold.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Chain Barding Armor is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Armor made of linked metal chains was an improvement over a cascade of metal scales. It had greater integrity and held up better after taking some damage. Where a row of scales might come loose after a blow, chain barding armor stayed largely intact. Because the linked chains were smaller than the scales they replaced, Chain Armor was more flexible and comfortable to wear.||”|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.