Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the revolutionary nation. For the map in Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, see Central America (map).|
- 7 Settlers appear at the Home City shipment point.
- Artillery Foundry, Arsenal, Falconet, Culverin, Mortar, and Petard are immediately available.
- Can revert into Mexico (and advance to the Industrial Age in the process) for food, wood, coin.
Home City Cards
- Click for a list of Central American Home City Cards
- Purple: Shipment that can be sent an INFINITE number of times
- Blue: Shipments that arrive fast
- Shipments that will be retained upon returning to Mexico are denoted by an underlined name.
|Our Lady of the Assumption||Cathedral experience generation rate +100% and build limit +1; Ships 1 Cathedral Wagon|
|Santamaria's Fire||Ships 4 Soldados; Receive a Petard with every Home City shipment including this one|
|Salvadoran Coffee||Ships 1 Settler for every Home City shipment that has been sent including this one|
|Catrachos||Settlers turn into Revolutionaries when killed|
|Pioneers||Villagers get +65% hit points|
|Chipotle Tactics||Receive food when an enemy or own building is destroyed equal to 20% ~ 40% of its total cost; Ships 500 food|
|Crates of 700 Food||Ships 700 food|
|Cords of 600 Wood||Ships 600 wood|
|Cords of 700 Wood||Ships 700 wood|
|Chests of 600 Coin||Ships 600 coin|
|Chests of 700 Coin||Ships 700 coin|
|4 Settlers||Ships 4 Settlers|
|6 Revolutionaries||Ships 6 Revolutionaries|
|Advanced Frontier Defense||Upgrades Outposts to Frontier (if not already); Ships 3 Outpost Wagons|
|Frontier Defenses||Ships 2 Outpost Wagons|
|Town Militia||Town Centers get +50% attack and can use Town Militia|
|Improved Buildings||Buildings get +40% hit points|
|1 Falconet||Ships 1 Falconet; Costs 100 coin|
|2 Culverins||Ships 2 Culverins|
|1 Sloop||Ships 1 Sloop|
|1 Ironclad||Ships 1 Ironclad; Costs 500 coin|
|Tehuantepec Route||Sells all warships, returning the resources spent to train them|
|Central American Infantry||Upgrades Insurgentes, Soldados, and Salteadores to Veteran (if not already); Costs 500 wood, 500 coin|
|Central American Cavalry||Upgrades Chinacos to Veteran (if not already); Dragoons available at Stable; Costs 500 wood, 500 coin|
|Assassins||Upgrades Spies to Assassins with +100% attack and +5.0× multiplier against heroes and mercenaries|
- The Federal Republic of Central America (1823-1841) is available to Mexico because Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica were part of the first Mexican Empire (1821-1823) under the rule of Agustin de Iturbide, and then at the dissolution, they created their own federation.
- Chiapas formed part of the Republic of Central America, but returned later to the Mexican federation.
- While the Federal Republic was dissolved, the countries of the region formed a military coalition to defeat an invasion in 1856-1857 by William Walker, the leader of the other revolution option in the Commerce Age.
|Revolutionary leaders and nations in Age of Empires III|
|Bernardo O'Higgins · Francisco de Paula Santander · George Washington · José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva · José de San Martín · Miguel Hidalgo · Simón Bolívar · Toussaint L'Ouverture|
|European||Argentina · Barbary States · Brazil · Canada · Chile · Egypt · Finland · Gran Colombia · Haiti · Hungary · Indonesia · Mexico · Peru · Romania · South Africa · United States|
|Mexican||Baja California · California · Central America · Maya · Rio Grande · Texas · Yucatán|