Discovery Age Edit
- Town Center Starting Building for every player. Trains settlers and receives home city shipments.
- Livestock Pen Trains sheep that start off only having 100 food, but the food value increases over time. Livestock fatten faster when tasked to the pen.
- Mill An alternative to berry bushes and hunting. An infinite but expensive (400 wood) method of gathering.
- Dock Trains and upgrades ships. Like the town center, if a fishing boat is garrisoned, it will have an attack.
- Outpost A defensive building that shoots muskets at enemies. Can also receive shipments from the home city.
- Market Upgrades resource gathering, and allows you to trade resources for other resources.
- House Supports 10 population.
- Wall A cheap method to prevent enemies entering an area. Each segment costs 5 wood, and portions can be turned into a gate for 50 wood.
- Trading Post Can only be built on a native settlement or trade route. If built on a settlement, you can train native warriors and acsess their improvements. If built on a trade route, it will routeinly give exp. and when upgraded, resources.
- Fire Pit Built only by native civilizations, tasking villagers to dance will give a benefit of your choice.
- Consulate (Asian civilizations only)
- Mosque (Ottoman)
- Rice Paddy
- War Hut (Sioux,Iroquois & Aztec)
- Shrine (Japanese version of the House)
- Teepee (Sioux)
- Bank (Dutch)
- Blockhouse (Russian)
- Longhouse (Iroquois)
- Manor (British version of the house)
- Village (Chinese version of the house)
- Sacred Field (Indians)
Colonial Age Edit
- Artillery Foundry
- War Hut
- War Academy (Chinese)
- Caravanserai (Indians)
Fortress Age Edit
Industrial Age Edit
Imperial Age Edit
Other buildings Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.