The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the technology in Age of Empires II. For the technology in Age of Mythology, see Bow Saw (Age of Mythology).|
Two-Man Saw is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Burgundians: Can research Bow Saw in the Feudal Age.
- Burmese: Bow Saw is free.
- Chinese: Bow Saw is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Researching Bow Saw is 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: Bow Saw costs .
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Rise of the Rajas[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: Bow Saw costs the regular price.
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: With update 35584, Bow Saw costs no wood.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The bow saw had a rounded handle like a bow with the saw blade connecting the bow ends. The bow saw was a more precise tool than previous saws. Woodcutters using it got more usable wood from each tree by reducing waste.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.