Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Block Printing is a technology in Age of Empires II that can be researched at the Monastery once the Imperial Age is reached. Once researched, it increases both the conversion range and Line of Sight of Monks and Missionaries by +3.
- Aztecs: Block Printing gives Monks +5 HP.
- Burmese: Block Printing is 50% cheaper.
- Chinese: Block Printing is 20% cheaper.
- Portuguese: Researching Block Printing is 30% faster.
- Lithuanians: Researching Block Printing is 20% faster.
The Age of Kings
- Chinese: Cannot research Block Printing.
- Incas: Cannot research Block Printing.
The African Kingdoms
- Incas: Block Printing added to their technology tree.
- Despite being a Chinese invention, they did not have access to Block Printing before update 34699.
|“||Block printing, an old Chinese invention, made possible the printing press, one of the great inventions of the Middle Ages. This made possible the wide dissemination and easy storage of information on an amazing scale that continues to accelerate today. The first book printed was the Christian Bible. The important texts of other religions soon followed.||”|