Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Bulgarians: Blast Furnace costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Blast Furnace is 20% cheaper.
- Incas: Blast Furnace benefits Villagers.
- Magyars: Blast Furnace is free.
- Portuguese: Researching Blast Furnace is 30% faster.
- Spanish: Blast Furnace costs no gold.
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Blast Furnace is faster.
- Magyars: Free Blast Furnace requires a Blacksmith.
Rise of the Rajas
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Lithuanians: Can research Blast Furnace.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Dawn of the Dukes
|“||The Saracens and later the Japanese made the first high-quality steel through the laborious process of folding iron over and over and hammering it. A tremendous number of repetitions of this process removed a very high percentage of impurities in the metal creating steel. The Saracens and Japanese were both known for the sharpness and strength of their best swords. Innovators learned to speed the process of making steel through a blast furnace. By blasting oxygen into the furnace when iron ore was being smelted, the temperature of the mixture was raised and more impurities were burned off. The result was steel, a useful material for weapons because it could hold a sharper point and did not fracture as easily as iron.||”|