Big Huge Games was a computer game developer based in Timonium, Maryland. Founded in February 2000, it has been long associated with well-known founder Brian Reynolds and best for real-time strategy games such as Rise of Nations. It led the co-development on Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties.
Acquired by 38 Studios in 2009, the studio closed in 2012, with the Big Huge Games brand later revived by Reynolds under publisher Nexon.
List of developed games
- Rise of Nations, May 2003
- Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots, April 2004
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, May 2006
- Catan, May 2007 (Xbox 360 version)
- Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, October 2007
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, February 7, 2012