Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
She can be spawned at the Town Center by entering the cheat code
BARKBARKBARKBARKBARK, and is capable of killing nearly any unit in a couple attacks. She is even capable of killing lesser Titans, albeit with great difficulty.
- Oracle (Apollo): Increases LOS by 6.
- Bacchanalia (Dionysus): Increases hit points by 5%.
- Monstrous Rage (Hera): Increases attack by 25%.
- Thurisaz Rune (Bragi): increases movement speed by 12%.
- Mythic Rejuvenation (Hekate): Regenerates 2.0 HP/second.
- Eyes of Atlas (Atlas): Increases LOS by 9.
- Bella was most likely Ian Fischer's (one of the lead designers on Age of Mythology with Greg Street) real life dog, as she also appears in a quest in Age of Empires: Online (Bella, Come Home) where Old Man Fischer (standing in for Ian Fischer) wants his dog to return home. It is likely the inclusion of the Bella unit in both games is a tribute to her by the Ensemble Studio (later Robot Entertainment) Staff.
|Cheat units in the Age of Empires series|
|Age of Empires|
|Baby Prez · Big Bertha · Black Rider · Flying Dutchman · Medusa · Nuke Trooper · Photon Man · St. Francis |
Stealth Archer · Stormbilly · Winsett's other Z · Winsett's Z
|Age of Empires II|
|Alfred the Alpaca · Cobra Car · Furious the Monkey Boy · Penguin · Saboteur · VMDL · Sharkatzor · Photon Man|
|Age of Mythology|
|Bella · Flying Purple Hippo · Forkboy · Lazer Bear|
|Age of Empires III|
|BigAndy · Fluffy · Flying Purple Tapir · George Crushington · Flaming Hot Dog Cart · Monster Ice Cream Truck · Lazerbear|
Learicorn · Mediocre Bombard · The Tommynator