Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the revolutionary civilization. For the Historical Battles civilization, see Barbary Pirates.|
- Ten Corsair Marksmen appear at the Home City shipment point, which can be trained at the Barracks, Fort, Galleon, and Privateer.
- Settlers become Barbary Warriors instead of Revolutionaries, which can be trained at the Barracks, Forts, Galleon, and Privateer.
- All treasures are revealed to the player.
- All infantry units can collect treasures and have their multipliers against Villagers and buildings doubled.
- Privateers can be trained at the Dock and train the same units as Galleons in addition to Falconets.
- Falconets become available for the Portuguese.
Home City Cards
- Green: TEAM Shipment that is sent to each player in a team
- Purple: Shipment that can be sent an INFINITE number of times
|Salé Rovers||Ships 1 Xebec and 10 Corsair Marksmen|
|Recruit Xebec||Ships 1 Xebec|
|Recruit Xebecs||Ships 2 Xebecs|
|1 Fort Wagon||Ships 1 Fort Wagon; Fort build limit +1|
|16 Barbary Marksmen||Ships 16 Corsair Marksmen|
|16 Barbary Warriors||Ships 16 Barbary Warriors|
|3 Falconets||Ships 3 Falconets|
|Dhimma||Ships 6 Settlers; Settlers can be trained at Town Centers|
|Corsair Captain||Ships the Corsair Captain|
|Aïr Berbers||Ships 1 Berber Nomad for every Town Center and Trading Post built|
|15 Berber Allies||Ships 15 Berber Camel Riders|
|TEAM 4 Zenata Rider||Ships 4 Zenata Riders|
- With update 13088, the Barbary States' Privateers can train Falconets, Culverins, and all units trainable via the Galleon.
The African Royals
- With update 43871, the INF 3 Privateers card was removed, and Salé Rovers, Recruit Xebec, Recruit Xebecs, Aïr Berber, 15 Berber Allies and TEAM 4 Zenata Rider cards were added.
- The Barbary States' availability to the Ottomans reflects the fact that North African states were vassals of the Ottoman Empire.
- The Barbary States' availability to the Portuguese reflects the Portuguese Empire's presence in North Africa during the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries, holding several cities in what is now Morocco.
|Revolutionary leaders and nations in Age of Empires III|
|Bernardo O'Higgins · Francisco de Paula Santander · George Washington · José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva · José de San Martín · Miguel Hidalgo · Simón Bolívar · Toussaint L'Ouverture|
|European||Argentina · Barbary States · Brazil · Canada · Chile · Egypt · Finland · Gran Colombia · Haiti · Hungary · Indonesia · Mexico · Peru · Romania · South Africa · United States|
|Mexican||Baja California · California · Central America · Maya · Rio Grande · Texas · Yucatán|