The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Ten Corsair Marksmen appear at the Home City shipment point, which can be trained at the Barracks, Fort, Galleon, and Privateer.
- Settlers become Barbary Warriors instead of Revolutionaries, which can be trained at the Barracks, Forts, Galleon, and Privateer.
- All treasures are revealed to the player.
- All infantry units can collect treasures and have their multipliers against Villagers and buildings doubled.
- Privateers can be trained at the Dock and train the same units as Galleons in addition to Falconets.
- Falconets become available for the Portuguese.
Home City Cards[edit | edit source]
- Purple: Shipment that can be sent an INFINITE number of times
|1 Fort Wagon||Ships 1 Fort Wagon; Fort build limit +1|
|16 Barbary Marksmen||Ships 16 Corsair Marksmen|
|16 Barbary Warriors||Ships 16 Barbary Warriors|
|3 Falconets||Ships 3 Falconets|
|3 Privateers||Ships 3 Privateers|
|Dhimma||Ships 6 Settlers and allows them to be trained at the Town Center|
|Corsair Captain||Ships a Corsair Captain|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- With update 13088, the Barbary States' Privateers can train Falconets, Culverins, and all units trainable via the Galleon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Barbary States' availability to the Ottomans reflects the fact that North African states are vassals of the Ottoman Empire.
- The Barbary States' availability to the Portuguese reflects the Portuguese Empire's presence in North Africa during the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries, holding several cities in what is now Morocco.
|Revolutionary leaders and nations in Age of Empires III|
|Bernardo O'Higgins · Francisco de Paula Santander · George Washington · José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva · José de San Martín · Miguel Hidalgo · Simón Bolívar · Toussaint L'Ouverture|
|Argentina · Barbary States · Brazil · Canada · Chile · Egypt · Finland · Gran Colombia · Haiti · Hungary · Indonesia · Mexico · Peru · Romania · South Africa · United States|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.