|This article is about the cavalry archer armor class. For the unit in Age of Empires II, see Cavalry Archer (Age of Empires II).|
The cavalry archer armor class is an armor class introduced in Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. All units that have an attack bonus against this class deal bonus damage against units with this armor class.
Cavalry archer units
The following units have the cavalry archer armor class and take bonus damage from attacks against this class. The number in brackets indicates the amount of armor. If there is no number, the amount is 0.
- Cavalry Archer - Heavy Cavalry Archer
- Mangudai - Elite Mangudai (Mongols only)
- War Wagon - Elite War Wagon (Koreans only)
- Conquistador - Elite Conquistador (Spanish only)
- Elephant Archer (-7) - Elite Elephant Archer (-7) (Bengalis, Dravidians, and Gurjaras only)
- Camel Archer - Elite Camel Archer (Berbers only)
- Genitour (+1) - Elite Genitour (+1) (Berbers and allies only)
- Arambai - Elite Arambai (Burmese only)
- Kipchak - Elite Kipchak (Cumans and their allies [with Cuman Mercenaries researched] only)
- Ratha - Elite Ratha (Bengalis only)
Anti-cavalry archer units
The following units have an attack bonus against the cavalry archer armor class. They are sorted descending by the amount of bonus damage they deal.
+6 bonus attack
+4 bonus attack
+3 bonus attack
+2 bonus attack
+0 bonus attack[note 1]
- The following Gurjara units get an attack bonus against the cavalry archer armor class:
- A unit with 0 bonus attack will do bonus damage against units with negative cavalry archer armor, such as the Elephant Archer.