|This article needs an image for it to be complete. Please locate and insert one.
Age of Empires II Mobile is a J2ME mobile game developed by In-Fusio and released on 1 June, 2005 for selected mobile devices.
The mobile game features similar gameplay to the PC version, albeit on a smaller scale. Three modes are available: a tutorial, a campaign split into three campaigns of seven scenarios each, and random map. Villagers gather food, wood, gold, and stone as resources, and military units can be trained. The player must progress through four different Ages: Dark Age, Feudal Age, Castle Age, and Imperial Age.
- Battering Ram
- Lumber Camp
- Gold Mining Camp
- Stone Mining Camp
- Guard Tower
- Town Hall
- Archery Range
Age of Empires II Mobile Deluxe Edition was released in 2006. It adds two new civilizations: Persians and Japanese.
- Alcatel: OT565, OT556, OT735i, 341i
- LG: U8150, L1100/C1100, 34li/342i
- Mitsubishi: 341i/342i/420i/430i
- Motorola: V220/C385/C650/V180, V300/V400/V525/V500/V600, V535/V545/V547/V550/V635/V3/V80, V980/C980, E1000/378i
- NEC: 341i/342i/400i/401i/410i/411i/500i/600i
- Nokia: 3200, 7250, 6220, 3510i, 3650, 3100, 6100, 6610, 6820, 7210, 6230/3220, 6600/6620/6630/7610/6260/6670, 7650
- Panasonic: X60, X701, 341i/342i
- Sagem: MyV55/65/75/X5-2/X-7/C5-2, 321i/322i/341i/342i/343i
- Samsung: E700/E800/E820/E630/X460, E710/X450, E810, Z100/Z105, 341i/342i/410i
- Sharp: GX10, GX20, GX15, GX25, GX30, 902/802
- Siemens: C65/CV65/CT65,SL65, CX65/CXT65/CXV65/M65/S65, MC60/S55/SL55/M55
- Sony Ericcson: F500i/K500/Z500, T610 (MRI/MR2)/Z600/T630, K700i/Z1010, V800, S700
- Vitelcom: tsm 6/7i/30i