Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Lords of the West is the first expansion for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition released on January 26, 2021.
Campaigns[edit | edit source]
- Edward Longshanks (Britons) - A bitter hostage of rebel barons, Edward Longshanks vows to reclaim his birthright and lead a shattered England to unprecedented heights of prestige and fortitude. A shrewd commander and cunning politician, his merciless methods are effective yet amoral. Follow him as his thirst for power and glory takes him throughout England, Wales, Scotland, and even on Crusade!
- The Grand Dukes of the West (Burgundians) - For decades, the dukes of Burgundy have been embroiled in a bloody struggle over control of the mad French king using their cunning, military prowess, and immense wealth. However, as the blood that they spill is paid for with blood of their own, their focus turns increasingly northwards as they aim to create a kingdom of their own.
- The Hautevilles (Sicilians) - Robert de Hauteville left Normandy in 1047 CE with a small robber band. Within a century, members of his family became dukes in Italy, princes in the Holy Land, and even kings of Sicily. Join these intrepid Norman adventurers as they fuse three cultures into Europe’s most tolerant and sophisticated kingdom.
Civilizations[edit | edit source]
- Burgundians (Western Europe) Rise from a mere duchy to the marvel of Western Europe through economic might, cultural achievement, and the use of advanced military technology and tactics. The Burgundian unique unit is the Coustillier, a cavalry unit that utilizes a powerful shock attack when charging into battle.
- Sicilians (Mediterranean) Experience the diverse cultures and martial spirit of the Mediterranean’s crossroads as you build one of the most coveted kingdoms in medieval Europe. The Sicilian unique unit is the Serjeant, a hardy infantry unit that can construct the formidable Donjon.
Units[edit | edit source]
- Coustillier - Burgundian unique cavalry unit which can charge its attack. Strong vs. infantry and archers. Weak vs. Camel Riders and Monks.
- Flemish Militia - Burgundian unique infantry unit. Strong vs. cavalry. Weak vs. archers.
- Serjeant - Sicilian unique infantry unit which can construct Donjons.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Donjon - Fortification used to train your unique unit. Unique building of the Sicilians. Units can garrison inside for protection. Archers and Villagers shoot additional projectiles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
|Age of Empires|
|Age of Empires||The Rise of Rome · Definitive Edition|
|Age of Empires II||The Conquerors · The Forgotten · The African Kingdoms · Rise of the Rajas · Definitive Edition (The Last Khans) · Lords of the West · Dawn of the Dukes|
|Age of Empires III||The WarChiefs · The Asian Dynasties · Definitive Edition|
|Age of Mythology||The Titans · Tale of the Dragon|
|Age of Empires IV|
|Age of Empires Online · Age of Empires: Castle Siege|
|Handheld||Age of Empires: The Age of Kings · Age of Empires: Mythologies|
|Mobile||Age of Empires II Mobile (Deluxe) · Age of Empires III Mobile · Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties Mobile · Age of Empires: World Domination|
|Tabletop||Age of Empires: Expandable Card Game · Age of Mythology: The Boardgame · Glenn Drover's Empires: The Age of Discovery|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.