Article may contain inaccuracies or speculation, with values that are subject to change as information is updated. Please remove this template when the content has gone live.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Dawn of the Dukes is the second expansion of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. Like Lords of the West, it will feature three campaigns and two new civilizations, the Bohemians and Poles, with the Lithuanians being the subject of a campaign.
- Bohemians – Traverse Central Europe’s tall mountains and verdant forests as you arm hardy warriors with advanced weapons and lead them to victory against insurmountable odds. The Bohemian unique units are the Hussite Wagon, a deadly forerunner of the modern tank, and the Houfnice, a powerful upgrade to the Bombard Cannon.
- Poles – Stride across fertile plains with industrious farmers and powerful nobles at your back as you build the fledgling Kingdom of Poland into one of medieval Europe’s most powerful states. The Polish unique unit is the Obuch, a brutal infantryman whose war hammer tears the armor from enemy units.
- Algirdas and Kestutis – Faced with an impending invasion by the greedy Teutonic Knights, the small principality of Lithuania is on the brink of catastrophe. Divided and without wise leadership, the last pagans of Europe appear doomed, but Prince Algirdas and his loyal brother, Kestutis, refuse to bow to the marauders. Can they repel the crusaders and then contend with the grandsons of Genghis Khan — the fearsome horselords of the Golden Horde? In this campaign, you will play as the Lithuanians.
- Jadwiga – Sent away from her mother and forcibly parted from the young man whom she loved, Jadwiga ascended to the Polish throne as a mere child. In a time of unending war, she must forge a future for her kingdom while contending with the wills of formidable leaders like Jogaila and Vytautas the Great. Can the beloved Star of the Poles bring about her vision of a powerful, united Poland-Lithuania, or will the incessant maelstrom of war plunge both realms into ruin once more? In this campaign, you will play as the Poles.
- Jan Zizka – One-eyed Jan Zizka spent his youth as a mercenary fighting for honor and coin, but his destiny changed forever when he heard the preachings of the reformer Jan Hus in Prague. As a champion of the Hussite cause and the leader of its invincible armies, Zizka shattered existing notions of warfare with technological and tactical innovations. Cement the legacy of one of history’s greatest generals by galvanizing mere peasants into highly disciplined units and leading them to triumph over the Holy Roman Emperor’s knightly armies. In this campaign, you will play as the Bohemians.
- Houfnice: unique Bohemian upgrade for the Bombard Cannon
- Hussite Wagon: unique Bohemian siege unit
- Obuch: unique Polish infantry unit
|Age of Empires|
|Age of Empires||The Rise of Rome · Definitive Edition|
|Age of Empires II||The Conquerors · The Forgotten · The African Kingdoms · Rise of the Rajas · Definitive Edition (The Last Khans) · Lords of the West · Dawn of the Dukes|
|Age of Empires III||The WarChiefs · The Asian Dynasties · Definitive Edition · The African Royals|
|Age of Mythology||The Titans · Tale of the Dragon|
|Age of Empires IV|
|Age of Empires Online · Age of Empires: Castle Siege|
|Handheld||Age of Empires: The Age of Kings · Age of Empires: Mythologies|
|Mobile||Age of Empires II Mobile (Deluxe) · Age of Empires III Mobile · Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties Mobile · Age of Empires: World Domination|
|Tabletop||Age of Empires: Expandable Card Game · Age of Mythology: The Boardgame · Glenn Drover's Empires: The Age of Discovery|